The Jewish Federation of Princeton Mercer Bucks has established a Ukraine Emergency Relief Fund to provide critical assistance to more than 200,000 Jews in Ukraine. Please join us and support this effort.
The crisis in Ukraine is escalating quickly. Thousands have come under fire and many are attempting to leave the country. Our Federation recently approved a $10,000 allocation to American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (JDC), The Jewish Agency for Israel, and World Ort to support on-the-ground humanitarian effort.
There are immediate and short-term needs totaling $20 million.
Your support will:
- Provide life-saving food and medicine and maintain critical welfare services
- Secure temporary housing for people in transit, escaping the conflict zones
- Launch an emergency helpline and maintain communication across the region
- Help people make Aliyah
- Assist internally displaced people in multiple locations
- Secure local Jewish schools and institutions and train staff to manage crisis needs
Our Federation is committed to being a part of the global Jewish response to this crisis and is immediately raising and sending funds to support our brothers and sisters in Ukraine.